Love the idea of being able to control boost pressure at the touch of a button without risking leaning out your Air/Fuel ratio? The latest iteration of GFB’s electronic boost controller now has the ability to monitor and display your engine’s air/fuel ratio in either Lambda or AFR. Simply by connecting the analogue output of most wideband O2 controllers (sold separately) to the G-Force III’s auxiliary input, you can toggle between boost pressure and air/fuel ratio display.
A lean mixture at high boost can destroy an engine in seconds, and a stand-alone AFR gauge is next to useless when accelerating hard as your concentration should be on the road in front of you. The G-Force III safeguards your engine against a lean mixture by lowering boost to the minimum setting, and visibly warning you by flashing the display lighting.
Whether your car is a daily driver or an all-out track weapon, the G-Force III has the features to tailor boost to suit your needs. Select on the go, use the scramble feature for overtaking, launching, towing, or protecting the engine. you can even customize the lighting colour to suit your preference! No other EBC on the market offers the features, control, ease of use, and value for money like the G-Force III
- BOOST PRESSURES UP TO 50PSI (3.45BAR, 345KPA)
- ADJUST PEAK BOOST, RISE RATE, AND CLOSED-LOOP CORRECTION
- DISPLAY BOOST PRESSURE IN PSI, BAR, OR KPA
- 6 BOOST PRESETS, INDIVIDUALLY PROGRAMMABLE
- UNIQUE “SCRAMBLE” FEATURE WITH REMOTE SWITCHING
- PEAK BOOST RECALL
- AIR/FUEL RATIO DISPLAY IN AFR OR LAMBDA (WHEN CONNECTED TO A WIDEBAND O2 CONTROLLER)
- SEPARATELY ADJUSTABLE OVERBOOST AND LEAN MIXTURE WARNING/BOOST CUT
- TOUCH BUTTONS WITH USER SELECTABLE ILLUMINATION COLOURS
- AUXILIARY INPUT TO SWITCH BOOST PRESETS OR ACTIVATE SCRAMBLE
- ½ DIN SIZE CASING, FITS STANDARD STEREO SLOT
- SUPPLIED WITH MAC 3-PORT SOLENOId
Compatible with most petrol turbocharged engines.